Sleep without compromise
DreamWear Full face mask combines the innovative hose on the top of your head design with a full face cushion that prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge.
- Silicone Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft and adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion: The mask’s full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask’s elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing: Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View:The mask provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes: The frame is available in three sizes, Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit.
- Cushion Sizes:The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide & Large, to fit a wide range of noses. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
Important Note: The DreamWear Full Face CPAP mask is also compatible with DreamWear Nasal Cushions and DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow cushions, so if you want to sleep with a full face mask one night and a nasal or pillow the next night it’s easy! The DreamWear mask is designed to quickly and easily switch cushion types without changing masks. DreamWear is designed to simplify set-up and provide multiple interface options at home on one, easy to use mask. All you need is the DreamWear nasal headgear and the nasal, and pillow cushions for this option
- In a recent trial, users of DreamWear Full face reported that its innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge.*In that same trial, users felt DreamWear Full face provided more freedom of movement when they sleep versus their prescribed full face mask.
* Design claim – the design of the mask is such that it does not contact the nasal bridge.